Filter 2 Opportunities
- Application Area . Marketing
- Function . Marketing Manager
- Location . Algarve
This individual will support marketing efforts for Grupo Dom Pedro Hotels & Golf Resort. This individual will maximize revenues for through direct sales, marketing and designated activities specific to Golf and Hotels Sales. Will maximize membership opportunities for Golf Collection of Dom Pedro Golf Clubs through direct sales, marketing and promotion of group offerings and amenities to current and future members. To design, develop and implement marketing campaign initiatives that directly support the business goals and positively impact all operating departments, thereby resulting in a profitable return on ownership's investment.
You will develop marketing communications programs to increase the profitability of company products and services through the utilization of various promotional and advertising media.
This role is responsible for building programs and campaigns that inspire fans to purchase/use specific products and services. Responsibilities include marketing, advertising/communications, design services, social media and internet/digital marketing.
• Develop departmental budget and strategic plan incorporating marketing iniciatives, public relations strategies to ensure full maximization of revenue potential and media visibility for the Group and increased membership sales and retention and overall value for both customers and club members.
• Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, on property, mobile, video and print
• Ensure the marketing demands of the Dom Pedro Brands are equally focused but individualized to each entity’s specific needs.
• Work with PR agency to develop public relations programs and generate news coverage from national to foreign media; Develop media materials including press releases for newsworthy announcements to maximize and associate visibility. Develop plan for internal promotion of Dom Pedro brand initiatives and activations to increase potential member awareness and to increase existing member value and perception of Dom Pedro Hotels & GOLF Collection.
• Work with advertising agency to develop annual media buying plan to heighten brand and sales visibility and drive revenue Lead Marketing Meetings to initiate and manage Brands promotional opportunities
• Assist in development and execution of promotions and packages for purpose of filling identified need periods and generating incremental resort revenue.
• Generate concepts for special events and activities to create memorable experiences for guests. Develop, promote and assist in execution of regular customer activation programming for the Dom Pedro Brands to provide increased value.
• Assist in the achievement of overall brand revenues – specifically rooms, Golf, F&B and Spa.
• Assist in driving membership sales and member retention.
• Provide guidance and direction on responsibilities related to social media management, website development, e-marketing and collateral development; provide timely performance evaluations
• Oversee the development, execution and monitoring of integrated communications programs on behalf of the specific business line in support of the strategic business objective
• Evaluate impact on strategic marketing communication
planning objectives and strategies
• Effectively control all marketing expenses to ensure optimum operating profit.
• Be an arbiter of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, and style.
• Assist in recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and training, coaching and evaluating the performance of Marketing associates if needed.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a marketing and or management related field is strongly preferred.
• A minimum of 5+ years’ Manager level experience in marketing related role, preferably for a luxury or hospitality brand.
• Experience working with a membership base or similar structure is preferred.
• Previous experience managing or working for top Hospitality, Golf or Multinationals.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, in Portuguese and English.
• Strong financial skills including budget management.